Eight Things I Miss in Indonesia
1. Water in the toilet. Using paper towel is terrible.
2. My whole family and the semanggi's
3. My motorcycle
4. Everyday Sunshine
5. Tempe goreng, Mie ayam pinggir jalan and HotCuiMie Malang
6. Reading Kompas in the morning
7. Silly Infotaintment
8. My Friends... ehm... let me think. well, I remember that I dont have any 'real' friends there. I dont have a social life. Even my brother told me that I'm not really exist in the real world. Hihihi... [I can chat w/ my online friends from here, so it doesn't matter to me much].